Turkey Fried Rice
Get the Recipe: Turkey Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 cup mixed frozen peas & carrots, thawed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 pound turkey, cooked & shredded
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Heat sesame oil in a large sauté pan on medium-high. Add onion, peas, and carrots. Stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Slide the onion, peas, and carrots to the right side of the pan and pour the beaten eggs onto the left side. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, scramble eggs by folding on top of each other. Once eggs are cooked, blend with the vegetable mixture.
- Add the rice and turkey to the mixture. Pour the soy sauce on top. Stir together until heated through. Add chopped green onions if desired.