Get the Recipe: Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 pound about 20 strawberries with stems, washed and dried well
- Place chocolate in a bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water. Stir occasionally, until melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Hold strawberry by the stem and dip in the chocolate. Let any excess chocolate drip back into the bowl.
- Set strawberry on parchment paper and repeat.
- Chill chocolate-dipped strawberries in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to set the chocolate. Serve.